Sunday, May 6, 2007

Things are busy............


Hey well its been really busy the last week since I have talked to you all, and in that time period we have done alot on the houses in our build. The first three houses are sheet rocked, and the fourth house we finished insulating on saturday. The painter is going to come this next week to texture and paint the first two or three houses. The last two will be finished with sidding this next week. We are the last house!! Yeah.. in the mean time sierra has strep throat and I am hoping that aaliyah does not get it.... Melinie....me.... has got this thing with my ears that causes me to be really dizzy, and can't walk or move my head.. so thats nice... Jesse is exhausted and hasn't had a day off in the last month... We are really hold on, and looking at the prize....

... down stairs bathroom.....

No comments: