Saturday, April 28, 2007

How exciting!!


The kids and I took daddy lunch today, because he was working on our house, and our neighbors house. We are so excited about the progress of our house, and we are thrilled that the time will be coming shortly... When we don't know, they say that we will be in no later than November 27, I think end of July beginning of Aug... We will see!!! On wednesday when I was working, I got there early so i could check the progress of our house, and started crying! (What a girl!!) Anyhow, I was just so excited that the house is moving right along and it had begun to really take shape. My neighbor took some pics for me, so i will probably post those at a later date however, my house was not enclosed, there were lots of supports, no roof, etc... As you can see as of today... our house house windows, the beginnings of a roof, and will have a door by the end of the weekend so it can be locked up.
Out of the five houses, two have sheet rock, the third is almost ready for sheet rock. WE only have the last two to insulate, tyveck, and paint, and then we will be painting walls, setting back splashes, and nailing up molding, laying sod....

No comments: